XPS Reader for Linux

Baca Juga

A friend sent me a document with XPS extension. Turned out it's the new Microsoft XML format, which functions similar to PDF. The problem is that I can only use Internet Explorer to open it, since Microsoft have not provided stand alone XPS reader that runs on Linux. Well, I have it in my VMware server, so I created the following script to be able to open XPS document simply by clicking it from Linux (or right click and select "ie") :

ie :

#!/bin/bash

#fullscreen only
echo rdesktop -D -K -g 1024x768 -a 16 -S 18 -s "'"C:\\Program Files\\Internet Explorer\\iexplore.exe \"$@\""'" thartono-wxp:3389 -u thartono -p xxxxxx >~/Desktop/rdesktop.cmd.txt

cat ~/Desktop/rdesktop.cmd.txt | sed "s_/_\\\_g" | sed " s_\\\home\\\thartono\\\data\\\customers_z:\\\customers_g " | sed s_\\\home\\\thartono\\\data\\\products_z:\\\products_g " | sed "s_\\\home\\\thartono\\\data\\\shared_z:_g " |sh

rm ~/Desktop/rdesktop.cmd.txt
close

UNTUK SAAT INI, ARTIKEL BLOG AKAN DITUTUPI. SEGERA KELUAR/CLOSE TAB INI ATAU TEKAN DISINI. JIKA ANDA TETAP INGIN MEMBUKA ARTIKEL INI, SILAHKAN TEKAN TOMBOL CLOSE. DENGAN ANDA MEMBUKA ARTIKEL KEMBALI, TANGGUNG JAWAB SEPENUHNYA MILIK ANDA, SAYA SUDAH PERINGATI UNTUK MENUTUP TAB INI. TERIMA KASIH. - ADMIN