Save the Date! 3/22/14

Baca Juga

Facebook Event Page here.

I'm having my first big solo exhibition in Minneapolis since 2010!
"Joyride" opens Saturday, March 22, 2014 at Public Functionary in NE Minneapolis.

Ten new 4x4 foot paintings on beautiful hand-made panels by my friend Jason Nash.

I'll be showing ten of my largest paintings to date- plus some other surprises. 
I have never worked so hard on any other thing in my entire life and I'm so excited to finally share the results of this project, which I began in 2012. 


I traveled to 8 states in 8 days for my Metropolitan Regions Arts Council/ McKnight Foundation "Next Step" Grant travel/research project. (I documented my entire trip/project here.)

I hope you can stop by if you are in the Twin Cities. I will post the art online too.
close

UNTUK SAAT INI, ARTIKEL BLOG AKAN DITUTUPI. SEGERA KELUAR/CLOSE TAB INI ATAU TEKAN DISINI. JIKA ANDA TETAP INGIN MEMBUKA ARTIKEL INI, SILAHKAN TEKAN TOMBOL CLOSE. DENGAN ANDA MEMBUKA ARTIKEL KEMBALI, TANGGUNG JAWAB SEPENUHNYA MILIK ANDA, SAYA SUDAH PERINGATI UNTUK MENUTUP TAB INI. TERIMA KASIH. - ADMIN