Buy Some Damn Art #2

Baca Juga

DayDreamer, 8x8x1.5", acrylic/graphite/silver-leaf on mounted panel

I have just released 6 new, little paintings via Buy Some Damn Art!
Buy Some Damn Art is the brainchild of ArtHound.com's Kate Singleton.
Each Tuesday BSDA launches a new show by a different artist; the featured artwork is available for purchase on the site for six weeks.

This is my second show with BSDA and this time I made a series of six 8x8" paintings fueled by extreme cabin fever and hand-decorated with silver and gold leaf.
I did a mini-interview about them here.

Heart of Gold, 8x8x1.5", acrylic/graphite/gold-leaf on mounted panel

Stockpile, 8x8x1.5", acrylic/graphite/silver-leaf on mounted panel

Night Flower, 8x8x1.5", acrylic/graphite/gold-leaf on mounted panel

Sheep, 8x8x1.5", acrylic/graphite/silver-leaf on mounted panel


Skull, 8x8x1.5", acrylic/graphite/gold-leaf on mounted panel



close

UNTUK SAAT INI, ARTIKEL BLOG AKAN DITUTUPI. SEGERA KELUAR/CLOSE TAB INI ATAU TEKAN DISINI. JIKA ANDA TETAP INGIN MEMBUKA ARTIKEL INI, SILAHKAN TEKAN TOMBOL CLOSE. DENGAN ANDA MEMBUKA ARTIKEL KEMBALI, TANGGUNG JAWAB SEPENUHNYA MILIK ANDA, SAYA SUDAH PERINGATI UNTUK MENUTUP TAB INI. TERIMA KASIH. - ADMIN